Solved: Re: stimulus package - direct deposit - Page 11

stimulus package - direct deposit

Re: stimulus package -direct deposit

stimulus package - direct deposit

Why isn't being put on the emerald cards when most sites say you get it the same way you did taxes.I actually called h&r block and was told by the tax preparer it will be issued on the emerald cards. 

stimulus package - direct deposit

stimulus package - direct deposit

My tax guy at h&r block said the stimulus will be deposited on the emerald cards...As long as you did 2019 or 2018 taxes your good

stimulus package - direct deposit

The turbo card doesn't charge you for direct deposits just turbo tax charges you for paying their fees from your tax return. 

stimulus package - direct deposit

You will be mailed a check if you didn't use IRS system.

stimulus package - direct deposit

So they'll be able to deposit the stimulus check into our prepaid TurboTax card? Will they charge in order to deposit the money? 

stimulus package - direct deposit

Not sure if they are able to deposit to the turbo card or not but if they can they should not charge you. 

stimulus package - direct deposit

What is the actual number. I have called the one listed for 2 weeks to update everything but after about a 20 minute hold it says high call volumes and cant take my call at this time call back next business day and then it disconnects

stimulus package - direct deposit

I had my taxes put on a turbo tax debit card. Is this where they will put the stimulus money?

stimulus package - direct deposit

No only are u wrong but you're rude and wrong smh...

stimulus package - direct deposit

3

stimulus package - direct deposit

This is WRONG. As long as you have worked in least 5 quarters, you will get at least $600. Even those without a social will get get money.

There's a great new invention. It's called Google. It helps you not look like an ass in public conversations. Try it. 

stimulus package - direct deposit

Verify ID? Did I miss something on that other page? Please point me in the right direction.

stimulus package - direct deposit

I need to change my bank account information that has changed. How do I do that?