Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

stimulus package - direct deposit

Re: stimulus package -direct deposit

Highlighted

Why isn't being put on the emerald cards when most sites say you get it the same way you did taxes.I actually called h&r block and was told by the tax preparer it will be issued on the emerald cards. 

Highlighted

Highlighted

My tax guy at h&r block said the stimulus will be deposited on the emerald cards...As long as you did 2019 or 2018 taxes your good

Highlighted

The turbo card doesn't charge you for direct deposits just turbo tax charges you for paying their fees from your tax return. 

Highlighted

You will be mailed a check if you didn't use IRS system.

Highlighted
Level 1

So they'll be able to deposit the stimulus check into our prepaid TurboTax card? Will they charge in order to deposit the money? 

Highlighted

Not sure if they are able to deposit to the turbo card or not but if they can they should not charge you. 

Highlighted

What is the actual number. I have called the one listed for 2 weeks to update everything but after about a 20 minute hold it says high call volumes and cant take my call at this time call back next business day and then it disconnects

Highlighted
Level 1

I had my taxes put on a turbo tax debit card. Is this where they will put the stimulus money?

Highlighted

No only are u wrong but you're rude and wrong smh...

Highlighted

Highlighted
Level 1

This is WRONG. As long as you have worked in least 5 quarters, you will get at least $600. Even those without a social will get get money.

There's a great new invention. It's called Google. It helps you not look like an ass in public conversations. Try it. 

Highlighted
Level 1

Verify ID? Did I miss something on that other page? Please point me in the right direction.

Highlighted

I need to change my bank account information that has changed. How do I do that?

v
Privacy Settings