turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

stimulus package - direct deposit

How did you reach them? I didn't get in touch with any one due to high volume ,they said try again later,so how did you get through?

So if I did my taxes from the 2019 though TurboTax will the IRS deposit the money into the TurboTax debit card I have??

"within three weeks" to people for whom the IRS has information. You don't need to sign up or fill out a form to receive a payment if you've been working and paying taxes since 2018.

The Treasury Department will also run a "public awareness campaign"

with information about the program, including for people who didn't file a tax return for 2018 or 2019.

So I shouldn't have to worrie it would automatically get deposited into my account of the turbo tax card I just have to check my card

RSUB42

If you haven't filed a tax return in 3 years then you probably won't be getting anything. They're only using info from the 2018 tax return or 2019 year if you filed already. 

Same here, I've been trying all week. The ID verify  number doesn't work because of Corona.  So turbo tax told me to call the regular IRS number to ID verify. 

@Akeia2 it's quicker to verify your identity online. I did mine and received my refund about 5 days later. 

If  you get SSI or any type of social security benefits will we also get the stimulus as we and what happened if you have a direct Express card

There is a form you have to fill out it’s on the IRS website.  

There is a form you fill out even if you have no income , google it I can’t remember the name of the form. 

They will mail you a check ,  All of the answers to all of the questions are on the IRS website.  

People that are on social security or social security sentimental for social security benefits in war vet income do we have to fill out a form and how does that work if you only get a direct Express card

How long does it take to get your NC STATE INCOME TAX. Mines were done on 2/2.

You will have to go to irs.gov & set up an account & that way u can change information & do whatever you need to do.

I closed mt bank acct thar had my direct deposit for taxes... How can i give u my new acct #?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies