Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Covid-19 (Coronavirus) personal finance thread

I filed and the account wuz closed and they had to send me a check but I moved before that and it went back and they had to resubmit the check. I just got my 2019 tax return. Now what do u think is about to happen with this stimulus check.  The government is the worst crooks. I could've had this done a lone time ago but they dont allowe u to change ur account. I hate our government. 

I currently checked on my stimulus check and it has gone into an account i no longer have. What do I do?

mavismlw

I filed taxes individually for 2019, but my parents also claimed me as a dependent for 2019. Am I still able to get the stimulus check? 

Aaron82

I have checked irs website and it says my stimulus deposited to my TurboTax debit card on 15 April but I can't see this deposit in account and I can't seem to find a way to speak with actual employee of Intuit or turbo tax to see what's going on account number list in irs get my payment site match and I'm at a total loss here plZ help

I am so angry right now!!  I never authorized a TurboTax card and now my stimulus money is stuck on it because I can only transfer it to another Green-whatever account.  And of course I'm going to be charged a monthly fee for a card I never asked for or authorized.  This is a total scam!  I would like to know immediately how to get MY money out.

It's a total scam!!  I never authorized a TurboTax card and now my stimulus money is stuck on it because I can only transfer it to another Green-whatever account.  And of course I'm going to be charged a monthly fee for a card I never asked for or authorized.  This is a total scam!  I would like to know immediately how to get MY money out.

It's a total scam!!  I never authorized a TurboTax card and now my stimulus money is stuck on it because I can only transfer it to another Green-whatever account.  And of course I'm going to be charged a monthly fee for a card I never asked for or authorized.  This is a total scam!  I would like to know immediately how to get MY money out.

Hello! I've been searching and I cannot seem to find a proper answer, I understand that current SSI recipients are going to recieve checks but what about people that owe ssi, I've recieved my stimulus check but my gf hasn't, we both used turbo tax this year, I recieved my income tax via dd and state tax by mail, my gf had her income tax revoked because she owes because she recieved ssi a few years ago, b uh t she recieved her state tax check by mail, like I said she used turbo tax to and if her income tax did not get revoked she would have recieved it via dd. So my question becomes, is she still eligible for a stimulus check? Will it be coming via dd even though she didnt actually recieve her income tax? Just worried because just like everyone else we are relying on this check coming, thank you to anyone that can help answer.

Tldr: OP wondering if gf will be receiving stimulus check, she filed 2019 taxes and provided bank info but her income tax got revoked for ssi from a few years ago

I am curious how many people are in the same situation I am. I used the non-filers tool here on TurboTax on 4/9 (before I knew there was the other non-filers tool available on the IRS website) and my return was accepted the same day. Now I get "According to information that we have on file, we cannot determine your eligibility for a payment at this time" on the Get My Payment portal at the IRS.

Has TurboTax taken down its non-filers tool? Was there some problem with it? Thank you.

Turns out this is TURBOTAX fault!  They don't actually send the direct deposit information to the IRS so now we have to get our information to them ourselves.  SHAME ON TURBO TAX.  You are NOT our advocate - you delayed millions of people their due money!  

TURBO TAX

I CAN NOT GET A  RESPONSE OR HELP WITH THIS QUESTION!!

On the IRS site I used the turbo tax visa card bank routing and account numbers that are on my 2019 return. Was this correct? I am concerned because I didn't realize it is a temporary bank account.

HELP NO RESPONSE TO MY QUESTION!

on the IRS site I used the turbo tax visa card bank routing and account numbers that are on my 2019 return Was this correct? I am concerned because I didn't realize it is a temporary bank account.

I received my refund 2019 on a turbo tax visa card but when I went on the IRS site to check my status I was informed that the IRS needed the bank routing and account number.  It WAS NOT on there!! Turbo Tax said that we did not need to do anything but that is not true. I had to enter the turbo tax visa bank information that was on my 2019 return!! It would not have been processed if I did not do this. I don't even know if it is correct because I just found out the refund was sent to a temporary account. I think.  At this point I really have no idea if I'm getting my money on the Turbo Tax Visa card or not and there is not one person that can give me a straight answer.

same on 4/5. should we go use the non filers tool at the irs?

how do we fix this??

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies