Re: Can I change the card my taxes are going to ?

I put and  my taxes wrong routing number. And account number. Please I want change for get my money refund and this new account. 

Routing number [social security number removed] account number [phone number removed]please I need put this new  account for the taxes I make I ant turbo tax 2019 please do  vicoz  I need get my refund and  my new bank account att      Thanks 

@RO07driguezdurans wrote:

Once the tax return has been filed the method or means to receive the tax refund cannot be changed..

If the routing or account numbers are incorrect the bank will reject the direct deposit and send the refund back to the IRS.  The IRS will then issue a refund check and mail it to the address on the tax return.