Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2nd Stimulus

Thanks for the info...are you more "East Coast"? (I am "West Coast"). I assume "MetaBank" is mailing cards from the upper Midwest? (SD).  www.metabank.com 

Will keep waiting on USPS I guess. Thanks again.

2nd Stimulus

I'm  in Northern California 

2nd Stimulus

This is crazy especially when i go to the email sent to me and then i confrimed my account number to get my stimulus payment and said in 5 days which was at the time doing the confirmation 930 at night Thursday the 14th of January still havent received anything but ive filed for the last 5 years and got my furst stimulus with no issues straight bs 

julhawley

2nd Stimulus

I will never use Turbo tax again! My 2019 tax return was screwed up and still waiting for refund. I also have not received my 2nd stimulus money

2nd Stimulus

What happened with your 2019 return?  What was wrong?

Did you efile or mail your return? When? They didn't start opening the mail until June that was stacking up. Back in March the IRS closed their processing centers and stopped processing mailed tax returns.
See this IRS page for the latest information
https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/irs-operations-during-covid-19-mission-critical-functions-continue

If you efiled....Was your return Accepted?When you efile you get back 2 emails. The first email only confirms the transmission. The second email says if the IRS (or state) Accepted or Rejected your efile.

Then only the IRS can tell you. IRS Where's my refund https://www.irs.gov/refunds/
Make sure you are using the refund amount from your actual federal tax return and not the combined amount Turbo Tax showed you at the end. That was for federal and state combined.

When you log into your account you should also see the status and if it was Accepted or Rejected, Started, Printed, Ready to Mail, etc.  what does it say?

2nd Stimulus

You stated this perfectly! I was sent an email on the 10th about a wrong account, they said that my stimulus will be sent to me within 5 days of the new account and if you do not get it please contact us. Ok, well.... it has been 11 days and still nothing and contact you....really...how! 

2nd Stimulus

Still waiting on  my 2019 taxes refund as well and I didn't  get the  second stimulus  but l claim it  on 2020 taxes 

DawnC
Employee Tax Expert

2nd Stimulus

Yes, you can claim it on your 2020 tax return if you have not received it by the time you file.  There are many people that have not received their refunds from the 2019 return, mostly people that filed by mail and did not use e-filing.   But if your 2019 tax return has not been processed, that would explain why you did not get the 2nd stimulus.   @nekoll1986

To check on the status of your 2019 tax return, you can use the Where's My Refund page at the IRS.  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

2nd Stimulus

I had to file  by mail because  I didn't  have my  ip pin

2nd Stimulus

I had file by mail because I didn't have ip pin

DawnC
Employee Tax Expert

2nd Stimulus

You are not alone!  But because you filed by mail and the IRS is so behind on processing the mailed in tax returns, they did not have your information on file to send you a stimulus.  But you will get it when you file your 2020 return.   Be on the look out for your IP PIN notice; you will need it to e-file this year too and the number will be different from last year.   And you can still use the Where's My Refund page to track it.  It works for mailed and e-filed returns.     @nekoll1986

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

2nd Stimulus

If the IRS say they sent your stimulus via debit card. That means that Turbo Tax had nothing to do with it. Turbo Tax is not the enemy here. Turbo Tax had no clue that the IRS was sending stimulus payments to them. They have been working diligently trying to rectify the errors made with the 2nd stimulus deposits. There has been changes made almost daily and sometimes twice a day with Turbo Tax system updating to inform everyone of the errors and changes being made. It may have seem like Turbo Tax Agents were lying at first.  The reason being is because no one knew. Errors were made with the distribution of stimulus funds each time. We all make mistakes be it human or technical errors. Please bare with the people that are working and doing their best to get your money to you. 

2nd Stimulus

This is garbage TurboTax said my funds are to be on a TurboTax card now it’s a stupid us debit from meta bank that stole my money during a transfer. I’ve been using turbo tax for years and now the agents bull**bleep** me lying about if funds got a empty card again. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

2nd Stimulus

I have gotten the 2nd Stimulus either. I've been filing with Turbo Tax for the past 7 years, my bank account is still the same. Turbotax have texted me, and emailed telling me to update my bank account. My bank account on file here is correct. When I logged into my account it had "your account wasn't impacted by the irs error." So why I didn't get the 2nd Stimulus TurboTax?

Anonymous
Not applicable

2nd Stimulus

My account wasn't affected by TurboTax and the IRS error and my bank account on file with Turbo Tax has never changed, it's still the same so why is Turbo Tax asking me to update my bank account. It's the same bank account the 1st stimulus was deposit in.  This is ridiculous.

Michelle S

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies