Props and Standing Ovation for Great Customer Serv...
pw52

Props and Standing Ovation for Great Customer Service

I just wanted to share a most positive experience I had with the resolution of my problem with ItsDeductible and 2020 TurboTax because of the exemplary customer service I received from Alanna.  I was having a difficulty with transferring over the data and fearful that all would be lost with a wrong stroke of the key and Alanna walked me through it with great care and concern.  She made the whole process a positive one!

JoeyB
Moderator

Glad to hear you had such a great experience with support. I'll pass on the positive feedback! 😀

michaelantonios

Glad you enjoyed their service. They charged me $140 and refuse to refund me despite never filing my taxes. The catch was I used the service to "prepare" my taxes. Be careful with this company, Google around and look at the scandalous things they have done to people. You will be shocked.  

macuser_22

@michaelantonios wrote:

The charge is for the use of the software - filing is free.

Once you pay, you can print and mail the tax return.  If they refunded money then nobody would pay - they would just print and mail and get their money back thus do the tax return for free. 

michaelantonios

I was able to use the software for free to begin with. If that is the concern take away the "print" function until payment is made. Google the horrendous stories with this company.