Notice Administrator email about lawsuit legit?

Hi, I just recently received an email about the Office of the Los Angeles City Attorney and the County of Santa Clara County Counsel filing a lawsuits against Intuit with 2 options of

1: If I don't do anything my information will be disclose to the 2 parties to use for contacting me

2: If I don't want my information to be disclose to the 2 parties I would have to Opt Out by clicking "Here" (that's a link)

by 7/15/2020

Has anyone else got this too? I want to know if this is a legit email before I start clicking on Opt Out.

think!  how would they know you use turbo tax.  they'd have to send it to everyone in LA and the county. even opening that e-mail could put malware on your PC. 

Yeah the options came off pretty suspicious and unless Intuit gave away my private info without my approval, which shouldn't have been the case, just wanted others opinion. Well I will have to see how this turns out by ignoring and reporting the email. Thanks for the reply.

Class action lawsuits notices can only be sent to member of the affected class and then only by US mail.  It is obviously a phishing attempt to get you to click on the link and provide personal information.