Daboa

How do I change my community username?

Sorry, I don't know where the proper place to ask this is. I would like to change my username on these forums. I am able to change my TurboTax username, but not the name that appears on the forums. Please advise. Thanks.

Kat

How do I change my community username?

I'm not sure that this new forum allows the user to change the screen name for the forum.  You may want to contact TurboTax Customer Support during business hours to ask for assistance.  Use the information below to contact Support.

What is the TurboTax phone number? 

*Please click the thumbs-up icon if this response was helpful.
**Please click "Mark As Best Answer" if your question has been resolved. Thank you.

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***
Stephanie111

How do I change my community username?

Would like to see if clicking on my username will bring up settings. 

tagteam

How do I change my community username?

@Stephanie111 wrote:

Yes, you can bring up your settings, but there is no way to change your community username. Is that what you would like to accomplish?

Shell424

How do I change my community username?

Why is my name showing on community discusion. Thats crazy.?

mesquitebean

How do I change my community username?

@ Shell424  wrote:

If you want a different display name for your forum screen name, please post a profile name change request in the following thread, and a Moderator should see it and assist you.   It won't change your Intuit User ID, but will change what displays in this forum.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/get-started-in-community/help/how-do-i-change-my-profile-username-...