Custodial and non custodial for stimulus check

For 2019 my ex husband claimed our son because of our divorce decree. Even though our son lived with me 12 months out of the year. I am wondering if because he got to claim him on the taxes if that means he will also being getting the 500$ check for our son for the covid stimulus check. I am the custodial parent, but with them saying they are going off last years taxes that he will get the check because he was the one to claim him since it was his year to claim him? I really hope they are looking at who is the custodial but I just want to clarify! Thank you 

Nobody knows.  The bill has not even passed yet and the IRS has to issue guidelines.

Since the bill has passed, does anyone have any answers? 

You can get the latest information here: https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus