How long will I be able to access my 2018 TurboTax... - Intuit Turbo Real Money Talk

Intuit
,Created with Sketch.1952 helpful votes

How long will I be able to access my 2018 TurboTax Online return from your server?

If you haven't paid or filed yet, you can view, edit, print, or e-file your 2018 TurboTax Online return through October 15, 2019 (after which we close e-filing for the 2018 tax season).

If you didn’t file by that date, we'll let you print your 2018 return through October 30, 2019 . If you used a paid product or purchased PLUS with Free Edition, you'll have access for an additional year (through October 31, 2020).

Tip: Using any paid TurboTax Online product or adding PLUS in Free Edition gives you access to all your TurboTax Online returns through October of the following year. Doing this every year lets you enjoy uninterrupted access to your last seven years of tax returns.

Was this helpful?

You must sign in to vote, reply, or post
Intuit TurboTax - Finish filing and get your maximum refund, guaranteed.

Ready to Try TurboTax?

Returning? Sign in