Why is TurboTax filing a Resident Tax Return for CA if I am considered a Non Resident due to Active Military on PCS Orders out of state all of 2018?

If you are an active duty military member whose SLR (State of Legal Residence) is California, and you were stationed outside California all year, you do not have to file a California tax return unless you had California-source income (for example, rental income from a property located in California).

If you did have any California-source income, you'd file your CA return as a non-resident.

What is you r home of record?

California

I agree, yet Turbo Tax Deluxe is still stating I owe CA Tax on all my income from Military Pay even with Status set to NonResident in CA.

Review your entries in My Info and make sure you checked the boxes indicating that you were in the military in 2018, and that you were in the entire year.  Hopefully that will correct the problem.