navyclay

It keeps saying ok state taxes are due but I'm active duty military and exempt, I've double checked to make sure it states I'm active duty but still giving $446 owed to state

Anonymous
Not applicable

There are seperate questions for whether or not you're military in state and federal. That information may not transfer. Check your state again and make sure "are you a veteran" is marked yes.

Anonymous
Not applicable

KatherineC

If your state of record is Oklahoma, only the first $1500 of active duty pay is exempt so you would have taxable income and income taxes there.

Click here and scroll to Oklahoma for confirmation of the amount.