June 6, 2019 6:34 AM
You will enter your address on the military base as your current mailing address, and you will need to indicate that Florida is your resident state.In the Personal Info section, follow these instructions:
- Click edit next to your information on the screen labeled Personal Info summary.
- On the screen labeled Your personal info do the following:
- Check the yes box labeled "I am a member or former member of the U.S. Armed Forces (active, reserve or National Guard)."
- Indicate Florida in the state of residence box.
- Check no for the box labeled "I lived in another state in 2016."
- Check any thing else that applies and hit continue.