I am active duty military and have not lived in Maine since my original enlistment

ME is still your state of residence (home of record) for tax purposes.

State Military Filing Rules

In the Personal Interview do not select "Lived in another state in 2016". That question only applies if you changed your state of residence in 2016. 

Active-duty military are considered to live in their state HOR no matter where they are stationed. Their active-duty pay is considered to be earned in their state HOR. If you had non-military income, answer "Yes' to the question "Did you earn money in any other states?"

State Military Filing Rules