I am a military spouse who is a resident of AR but earned money in VA. It asks me what my "Double-Taxed Income" is but do I put in all income earned in VA here?

You report all your income to your Resident State of Arkansas.  If you paid Virginia tax, then this income is the 'double taxed' income and Arkansas will give you credit for tax you paid in Virginia.

If you did not pay any Virginia tax, but paid tax to Arkansas instead, then this is not double-taxed income

In the MY INFO section, be sure you indicated you lived in Arkansas but earned income in Virginia (screenshot).

Here's more info:

Here's more info:

It asks for "Tax Paid to Virginia on Double-Taxed Income" and "Withholdings from Virginia on Double-Taxed Income" on that same page. I am assuming the Tax paid would be the taxes that I paid to VA but am not sure about the "Withholdings"?

If VA tax was withheld on a W-2, enter the amount in the 'Withholdings', rather than 'Tax Paid'.

Where would I find the number for the Tax paid?

I would leave this blank.

Thank you!