How to fix military income to non taxable, if home state taxes are due, yet I am stationed in a different state?

My husband is active duty military member. His home if record is NJ. We are stationed in MD. Upon finishing state return, it says NJ taxes are due. Where do I fix the income to non taxable?

When you enter his name and social security number in My Info (on the left hand side of the screen in the black area), did you click 'Yes" that he was a member of the Military and did you enter New Jersey as your state of residence and say "Yes" that you lived in another state (MD)?

Thank you for your answer! I have made sure to do exactly as you said, but my husbands home of record star NJ still charges us tax. I don't understand why. We have not made any income outside besides military pay. Do I even have to file NJ state tax if we haven't lived there last year? I can't find an answer to this.