Amend

So I did my taxes thinking that me and my wife were gonna file separately. But last minute decided to file jointly. With everything on lock down I have no way to print out the paper to mail in. And I also got my tax return also. Last thing is I got paid 1200 but not for my wife and daughter also. So what do I need to do? 

Amend

It depends. You could have her register her bank account details here: IRS: Economic Impact Payment Get My Payment Resource 

The stimulus check adjustment may not occur until the 2020 Tax Return is filed, due April 15, 2021. When the 2020 tax return is filed, any difference that you should have received for the stimulus checks will be reported then.

To file an amended, married filing joint tax return, the only option is to print and mail it. 

However, if instead, your wife filed married filing separately and she claims your daughter, then this return could still be electronically filed.

To check if she is required to file a return: Do I need to file a federal return this year? 

In the meantime, you can visit the following links for the most recent updates:

IRS: Economic Impact Payment Information Center

IRS Coronavirus Tax Relief

TurboTax Corona Virus Tax Center Updates

Is it better for a married couple to file jointly or separately? 

@Dallas3452