Active Duty Military stationed in VA but resident of PA, due I pay PA state Tax?

I am stationed in VA, but my home of residency is PA. Right now it says I owe to PA, but I thought since I made all of the income out of PA that I am not taxed. How do I make it show that?

Correct.  You do not owe PA tax on your military income.  You have to make the income non-taxable in PA, which you can do by following the instructions in the following screenshots.  (You also do not file for VA):    

If you made interest on savings accounts you will owe them on that

But if you have other (non-military) income from Virginia sources, such as a part-time job, or a business or trade conducted in Virginia, you are subject to Virginia tax on this income.

Members of the armed forces who are not Virginia residents are not subject to Virginia income tax on their military pay, or on interest received from accounts held in Virginia banks.