best Consolidation loan?

I need to consolidate Credit Card debt. Approximately $10,000. I need the best interest rate for a consolidation loan available. Does anybody have an opinion of what to look for? Credit score just under 700.

best Consolidation loan?

Tax Expert

best Consolidation loan?

@Kcain001  

Just curious, but would you consider paying your debts off as quick as you can instead of getting a new loan?  I'm assuming you have high interest rates on your debts (credit cards?), but would you consider instead, working really hard to pay your debts off as quick as you can?   Picking up a part-time job?  Skip the loan. Change the behavior?

All things being equal, a part-time could net you $1000/month and you could be done in 10 months. You really are not saving that much money in interest is my guess if you pay it off this way.  There is great psychological value of paying each debt off . Maybe that might help break the cycle of whatever caused you to get $10,000 in debt? 

Just a thought.  Good luck!

best Consolidation loan?

best Consolidation loan?

I would like to pay off my credit cards and have 1 payment

best Consolidation loan?

I would like to pay off my credit cards and have 1 payment I know I could pay one payment goof