`

Why was my post removed? I can no longer find it either. Can somebody please help?

Sorry--there are no other posts in the user forum under your username anonymous-fin

What was your question?

If you posted numbers that look like a social security number or a phone number, the post might have been deleted by an automatic filter.  Try a new question that does not include your phone or SSN. 

*Answers are correct to the best of my ability but do not constitute legal or tax advice.*
**If a post answers your question, choose it by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer".**

It's there now...wonder if it got archived for some reason, or just a system update by Khoros/Kronos

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/investments-and-rental-properties/discussion/i-live-in-wa-and-own-...

(no, I don't have a clue as to an answer, but maybe @Opus 17  or @xmasbaby0  do?)