cindy8114

Why can't I qualify for property tax relief credit. I only have disability income of $15,552/year & have paid $4488 yr for rent?

MaryK1

For the 2017 property tax relief credit, income is defined as 2015 federal adjusted gross income (FAGI) modified so that:

• the net amount of loss reported on Federal Schedule C, D, E or F doesn’t exceed $3,000; 
  • the net amount of any other separate category of loss doesn’t exceed $3,000; and
  • the aggregate amount of all losses doesn’t exceed $15,000.
If your disability income was not taxed, you do not qualify.

Which state?
MaryK1