Under Income & Expenses tab, enter the HOA and other expenses in the Self-employment income and expenses section.
How to enter self-employed business expenses.
- Start from the main Tax Home page
- Click on Take me to my return
- Click on the left side Federal tab
- On the top, click on Income & Expenses
- Scroll down and select Add or Edit next to the Rental Properties section (You will need to enter the rental information if you have not set it up)
- Go through and answer each page interview questions. Then, you will be directed to the "Review Your Rental Summary" page
- Click on Update at the Expenses section
- Select I'll choose what I work on
- Enter the expense at the Common Expenses page (see attached screen print file)
- To save your work, click on Continue
June 6, 2019 10:44 AM
Still have questions?Make a post