Solved: Where do I enter the sales information for a rental home I've rented for several years?

Where do I enter the sales information for a rental home I've rented for several years?

I've been using TT Premier for many years and have assets associated with the rental home (e.g. mortgage refinance points and new roof) already listed as Property Assets.I see on the "Your Property Assets" page that it admonishes me to "Be sure to enter your sales information in this section so we can calculate your capital gain or loss."_Where_ do I enter the sales information?  I see only an "Add Asset" option - it doesn't make sense to me that I would "Add Asset" to enter _sales_ information for the overall rental home I've sold.

By answering "no" to a "requires special handling" prompt, I was able to get to the screen to enter sales information for the rental home that was sold last year.  Thanks, Linda, from the Turbo Tax customer support telephone service for the help!

Specifically, step 5 in the following post is misleading/incorrect; it says, "Eventually you'll get to the Rental Summary screen. Here, you can report the sale in the Sale of Property/Depreciation section, along with any other pertinent info (income, expenses, etc.)
Tip: Take your time and pay close attention; there's a lot of info and it's easy to miss if you're in a hurry."

<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3388350">https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3388350</a>

I've gotten to the "Your Property Assets" page in TT Premier after clicking update next to "Sale of Property/ Depreciation"

I have taken my time - lots of time - I've not been in a hurry.  I've paid close attention and yet I've not found anything that resembles the spot where I need to put details of the house sale.