WE HAVE BEEN RENTING OUT SINGLE FAMILY HOUSE FOR T...
Sign Up

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

WE HAVE BEEN RENTING OUT SINGLE FAMILY HOUSE FOR THE LAST 6 YEARS AND WE DID OUR TAXES THRU TURBOTAX; BUT THIS TAX YEAR WE DON'T SEE OPTION TO SELECT FOR OUR SITUATION.

THE OPTIONS THIS YEAR ARE CONVERTED HOME TO RENTAL OR RENTED PERT OF HOME
2 Replies
New Member

WE HAVE BEEN RENTING OUT SINGLE FAMILY HOUSE FOR THE LAST 6 YEARS AND WE DID OUR TAXES THRU TURBOTAX; BUT THIS TAX YEAR WE DON'T SEE OPTION TO SELECT FOR OUR SITUATION.

TURBOTAX SOFTWARE DID THE MATH FOR US AND NOW WE OWN 45.5% OF OUR HOUSE. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE OTHER 54.5%. WE NEED TO DO THE TAX FOR 100% AS WE OWN 100%. NEED HELP PLEASE

Employee Tax Expert

WE HAVE BEEN RENTING OUT SINGLE FAMILY HOUSE FOR THE LAST 6 YEARS AND WE DID OUR TAXES THRU TURBOTAX; BUT THIS TAX YEAR WE DON'T SEE OPTION TO SELECT FOR OUR SITUATION.

What exactly is your situation? You only said what wasn't your situation. Did either of these show your option?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings