Solved: "Was this (rental) property your residence in the past?" Do I answer yes if I grew up in the house & just purchased it from my mom in 2017 and rented it out immediately?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

"Was this (rental) property your residence in the past?" Do I answer yes if I grew up in the house & just purchased it from my mom in 2017 and rented it out immediately?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

"Was this (rental) property your residence in the past?" Do I answer yes if I grew up in the house & just purchased it from my mom in 2017 and rented it out immediately?

No. Answer the question from this perspective: "Was the (rental) property your residence while you were the owner?"

When you do that, your answer is "NO".

If you have additional questions or details regarding this, please feel free to post in the comments for further clarification.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted

No. Answer the question from this perspective: "Was the (rental) property your residence while you were the owner?"

When you do that, your answer is "NO".

If you have additional questions or details regarding this, please feel free to post in the comments for further clarification.

View solution in original post

Privacy Settings