Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

TurboTax states that I obtained stock that I receive a Capital Gain through a divorce, but I've never been married. I purchased the original shares. How can I change it?

I just need to change it to my original purchase date, but the program doesn't allow  editing that answer