hdang23

There's a glitch in the Capital Gains Worksheet...it seems to switch the Gross sales price (line 5a) and Net sales price (line 5c), causing an error at review

clueless1

I had this issue as well. @jfizz8806 found that if you remove the sale, run the check again (it should pass), then add the sale back in, the issue should resolve itself. This workaround worked for me.

dean-johnr

Also had this problem, @clueless solution worked for me
colinschimmelfin

same, this issue still exists if you started your return before they pushed the fix
hiawrbw

Got it, this worked for me.  I just had to delete the transactions I entered and re-enter them
kstout6821

FYI this issue still very much exists, as it just happened to me while trying to submit my 2019 taxes. The fix suggested works thankfully.