madisontax33b

There is no line 2 included in self employment income that I have from royalties from Amazon. As much as I tried to follow directions, I cannot find this option.

TeresaM

Royalty income from your business go to a Schedule C, although other types of royalties, for property, do go to a Schedule E.  Here are the directions to open the path to enter your royalty 1099 in the Schedule C business section of your return.

• Sign in to your TurboTax account.
  • Select Take me to my return.
  • Type " 1099misc " in the Search box, in the upper right-hand, with the magnifying glass
  • Click on the blue " Jump to 1099misc "link
  • This will take you to the 1099-MISC entry screen with a box 2 available
  • There will be questions after the entry that will direct the information to the Schedule C
  • You will then have an entry in the self-employment section, under the Income and Expenses tab