The amount in the capital gains entry is from aa l...

The amount in the capital gains entry is from aa listing of funds I am invested in with Edward Jones..I have not sold any assets?

what does this ask for the amount of money from the sale of assets?  I have not sold any assets

"...the capital gains entry..."

I guess that you're referring to something you're seeing on your income tax return, though that's not entirely clear.  If there is an entry in you income tax return, how did it get there?  Did you manually input something or import something? 

If you have no 1099-Bs for security sales and somehow, by mistake, something got entered into the "Stocks, Mutual Funds, Bonds, Other" interview area, then go to that interview and delete the bogus trades.

Please stick with one post.  We still don't understand what happened or what the dividends are from.  Stick with this one now.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/taxes/discussion/these-dividends-were-reinvested-into-my-401k-noth...