turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Why was my post removed? I can no longer find it either. Can somebody please help?

Why was my post removed? I can no longer find it either. Can somebody please help?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Sorry--there are no other posts in the user forum under your username anonymous-fin

What was your question?

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

If you posted numbers that look like a social security number or a phone number, the post might have been deleted by an automatic filter.  Try a new question that does not include your phone or SSN. 

It's there now...wonder if it got archived for some reason, or just a system update by Khoros/Kronos

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/investments-and-rental-properties/discussion/i-live-in-wa-and-own-...

(no, I don't have a clue as to an answer, but maybe @Opus 17  or @xmasbaby0  do?)

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies