Rentals

I'm working on my 2018 taxes. TurboTax recommended I purchase Home and Biz but I also have rental property.  There does not appear to be forms or a place to put this info.  Does anyone have a recommendation on best course of action? Thanks.

Rentals

Using the TurboTax Home and Business edition software -

• Click on Personal
  • Click on Personal Income
  • Click on I'll choose what I work on
  • Scroll down to Rental Properties and Royalties
  • On Rental Properties and Royalties (Sch E), click on the start or update button

Or enter rentals in the Search box located in the upper right of the program screen.  Click on Jump to rentals

Rentals

In Home & Business the Rental Properties section is under the Business tab (for whatever reason).

Rentals

@tagteam Did TT move the Rentals and Royalties section to Business from Personal for 2018?  I do not have a copy of the 2018 H&B edition.

Rentals

@DoninGA It appears as if Intuit moved it there for 2018, but I actually do not recall where it was previously located. As you can see from the screenshot, I never did transfer in my test return from 2017. ???

hb.jpg

Rentals

@DoninGA  @tagteam  TT H&B for tax year 2017 had "Rental Properties and Royalties" under the Business tab.

Rentals

When all else fails simply search for it ... type in Rental in the search box to jump directly to that section : 

2Capture.PNG