Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I have 2 1099 LTC forms, 1 is 6,600 with per diem, the other is 1050 reimbursed amount. How do I fill these in?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
novato44

I have 2 1099 LTC forms, 1 is 6,600 with per diem, the other is 1050 reimbursed amount. How do I fill these in?

I assume first you have found the LTC input form.  At the end of the Wages and Income section is Less Common Income, and at the very end of that list is Miscellaneous Income.  Click on that and you will find an entry asking if you have received a 1099-LTC. Then follow the questions to enter the Per Diem info.  I had  none so I cannot speak to that.  I only had a 'reimbursed' amount on my 1099-ltc and was never asked for it.  Maybe I did something screwy but after several tries, with the concurrence of the Tax Support staff member who was on the phone with me, I finally gave up. I pulled up the form 8853 and entered the data manually on line 24.  Hope this helps!   

danhw1

Thanks for your experience and help.  I'll try the same thing.  Very disappointed in Turbo Tax for their omission of were to submit the LTC info,

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies