June 4, 2019 8:27 PM
Please follow the directions below to enter your accrued bond interest.
- Log in and click take me to my return (unless already in)
- Click the Tax Tools link (right side of screen)
- Click Tools in the drop-down menu and click topic search
- Type in accrued interest and click go
- Click to edit or add interest income
- On the next screen, click continue or add your interest income and then click continue
- On the next screen, select "I need to adjust the taxable amount" and click continue
- On the next screen, select "My accrued interest is included in this Form 1099-INT."
- You are now on the page where you can enter your accrued interest amount. Please view my screenshots below for reference.