PA state form -- Any Double-Taxed Income ... page. Can I enter Capital Gains from stocks in "Sales Gains Losses" field? Where can I get more help for this page?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

AmyC

Yes, you can adjust the stock sales to remove any received while not a PA resident.Here are the PA instructions.  

We would love to help! Please reply here with the problem you are having so we can respond. 

You are also  welcome to use Turbo Tax chat.or you can fill this form out for someone to call you.

AmyC

Thanks for the helpful links you included