Solved: In 2018 I converted my townhome (former primary) into a rental. On the "How Did You Acquire the Property?" page do I choose "I bought this rental" or "None of the above"?

In 2018 I converted my townhome (former primary) into a rental. On the "How Did You Acquire the Property?" page do I choose "I bought this rental" or "None of the above"?

Purchased the townhome in 2015 and it served as my primary residence until 2018 in which I purchased a new home. 

Upon buying a new home, I converted the townhome into a rental. 

I'm confused by the proposed answers to the question of "How Did You Acquire the Property?"

You should answer "I bought this rental".