`

I sold some stocks in 2019 and they sent me Form 1099-B and the also sent a Supplemental Stock Plan Lot Detail sheets. But it show Losses are different in both pages

It sounds to me like you might have sold "employer incentive stock" of some sort, maybe acquired with the vesting of an RSU or the exercise of a NQSO, and that's why you're seeing the 1099-B has a different cost basis, (and different implied gain or loss), then what's on the Supplemental Stock Plan Lot Detail sheet.  If that's correct then:

1. Enter the sale on TurboTax's "1099-B" entry form exactly as it reads
  2. Use the mechanism provided by the TurboTax program to correct the basis to what's showing on the Supplemental Stock Plan Lot Detail sheet.*

That will end up with a correct statement of gain or loss for the sale and the sale will be properly reported on Form 8949 with the necessary adjustment to basis.

* In the desktop version you'd click on the blue "I'll enter additional info on my own button" that's below the 1099-B entry form and, on the new page that opens up, enter the correct basis into the "Corrected cost basis" box.  I assume the online version of TurboTax has some sort of similar facility.