Solved: I sold a total of $5.00 worth of scrap metal in 2017. The other income is from my investments, but how do I report this scrap metal sale? I mean on TurboTax online?

I sold a total of $5.00 worth of scrap metal in 2017. The other income is from my investments, but how do I report this scrap metal sale? I mean on TurboTax online?

You can report this as "Other Income" and it will end up on Line 21 of the return.

To do this, go to Wages and Income area, 

then to the last category, "Less Common Income" 

go to bottom one, "Miscellaneous Income, 1099A, 1099C, 

then next screen select bottom one again"Other Reportable Income" 

and type in Scrap sales and the $5. 

and type in Scrap sales and the $5. 

THANK YOU, TurboTaxMichaelL1!  This is EXACTLY what I was looking for!  Appreciate the help MUCH!