I rented out my house last year and had to replace the washer and refrigerator, and put in a french drain because of leakage in the basement. Is any of this deductible?

Yes. These items are deductible and will be entered, separately, as assets and depreciated on Schedule E of your return. Open your return and type "assets, depreciation, rental" into the search box and click on the "Jump to" link to take you to that section of the return. See the screenshot below of the screen where you'll begin adding these assets. You'll click "Start" next to "Assets/Depreciation" and following the program prompts to enter the information.

Thanks so much for your help!