tensiac

I received a 1099R and a 1099B for an annuity and a small stock we sold as a result of my mom passing.. Can I file this through turbo tax?

If the funds were deposited into an Estate account, can we do the tax through you?

RichardG

If the funds were payable to your late mother or her estate, these items do not belong on your return.  They should be reported either on your mother's final tax return or the tax return for her estate.  

You can prepare your mother's final return using TurboTax.  If you need to prepare an income tax return for the estate, that's done with a separate desktop program for Windows, TurboTax Business

Please follow this link for more information.  Death in the Family

RichardG