pcservices1

I purchased Deluxe for tax year 2017. Can I use it for a second home (non-rental) purchased in 2017 to claim closing costs and taxes paid on State and Federal return?

MichaelL1

On a 2nd home (non-rental) you need to keep track of the closing costs for when the home is ever sold or rented out.

The only closing costs that actually get deducted are the interest and property taxes on the home.

You go to Deductions and Credits and then to Your Home and enter them here.

And YES, the Deluxe version of TurboTax will work for you on doing this. 

MichaelL1