colcor1

I need to delete vehicle information that was accidentally put in with rental property. I can not fine how to delete it from Schedu

AmandaR1

To delete a vehicle you added under a rental property, follow the steps below:

1. Under Federal Taxes >> Wages & Income >> Rental Properties and Royalties, click Start (If you don't have Federal Taxes, click Business tab, to get here)
  2. You'll need to review a few real estate questions and then you'll come to a screen labelled Rental and Royalty Summary. Click Edit next to the applicable rental property .
  3. Next, you'll be on a summary screen for your rental property. By the last section Vehicle Expenses, click Update.
  4. On the next screen you'll see your vehicle and can click the Delete blue hyperlink/icon to the right of the Edit button.

AmandaR1