pamula900

I need to correct long term covered on sale of stock to long term uncovered. How can I edit that form?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

KenH1

Go back and Edit/Revisit your 1099-B at Wages & Income > Investment Income > Stocks, Mutual Funds, Bonds, Other. 

When you see Here's the investment sales info we have so far, click Edit next to the stock or financial institution.

Continue through a few question until your get to the 1099-B entry (see screenshot) and change the Sales Category

KenH1