gfrey

I just realized I failed to complete IRS for 8949 when doing my taxes on Turbo Tax. I understand I need it for a stock option exercise How do I go about submitting it.

I completed my taxes on Turbo Tax about ten days ago
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

You need to enter your trades using the "Stocks, Mutual Funds, Bonds, Other" interview.  That interview is only available in "Premier" and above in the online versions.  Form 8949 is prepared by TurboTax based on your input.  If you only "exercised" but did not "sell" there's no need for Form 8949.

Tom Young

Tom Young