leetee1960

I have rental properties held in a single-member LLC. Am I supposed to report under a separate Schedule C or use the "Rental Properties and Royalties" component?

Under Business Income and Expenses, it doesn't let me add my properties as Business Assets. But if I start to work in the Rental Properties and Royalties section, it presumes that the property belongs to me instead of my LLC.
ChelsiE2

You should input this information under the Rental Properties and Royalties section.  Make sure you delete the input under the Business Income/Expense section so that you're not taxed twice on this income.

Under Property Description you can write the name of your LLC that holds the property.

wajake41

If my LLC owns multiple properties, do I add them as depreciable assets within my LLC on schedule E?r
Baboozled

Same question. Doing multiple properties makes knowing where the common expenses go difficult.
grinman254

.