Solved: I have a rental property under sole owner LLC. Do I report this rental income under Schedule C or Schedule E?

I have a rental property under sole owner LLC. Do I report this rental income under Schedule C or Schedule E?

For a single member LLC - (or husband/wife LLC in a community property taxes and you elect disregarded entity) that is considered a disregarded entity for US federal income tax purposes, you will include the rental income and expenses on a Schedule E attached to your personal income tax return and you would report the rental activities for the entire 2016 tax year. You can still use your SSN on Schedule E when filing.

Once you have signed into your TurboTax Account (for TurboTax Online sign-in, click Here , then select "Take Me to My Return"), type "Schedule e" in the search bar then select "jump to Schedule e".