I have a 1099B form from my brokerage. I trade Futures contracts (not stock). The form only lists one number: the Aggregate Profit/Loss. Where do I put this?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I have a 1099B form from my brokerage. I trade Futures contracts (not stock). The form only lists one number: the Aggregate Profit/Loss. Where do I put this?

3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 12

You use the "Contracts and Straddles" interview.

Tom Young

Highlighted

I am on the page that states "Tell us about your Brokerage 1099-B" under the "Wages & Income" tab. I do not see a "Contracts and Straddles" button. Can you please elaborate? Thanks
Highlighted
Level 12

It's a separate interview from the "Stocks, Mutual Funds, Bonds, Other" interview.  Go back out to the Wages & Income tab.  The "Contracts and Straddles" interview is in the "nvestment Income" group.
Privacy Settings