I had a Passover loss on my schedule E for my rent...

kld1899

I had a Passover loss on my schedule E for my rental property and it disappeared when I apparently clicked the wrong item. How do I regain the information

Carl

Can you clarify precisely what "it" is that disappeared? The entire rental property? It might help to know what screen disappeared too, or on what screen the information is no longer present.

kld1899

No, last year the advisor had me write off the entire amount for repairs after tenant moved out and he did it in a way that an amount would carry over for this year.  It was a carry over number in rental income and loss section.  

VictorW9

Depending on what version of the software you are using, you should be able to enter the amount in your carry over worksheet. But you may have to be in forms view to be able to do that. If you can't, then you may want to start all over again and start by importing last year's carry over amounts.