Solved: I cannot edit my sale of rental property

moonmama3

I cannot edit my sale of rental property

Can I see the schedules before I file?  I am afraid I own 50% of the property and I want to be sure I wrote that I did my own calculations.  I cannot edit it for some reason.  It just wants me to add additional property

dougr1988

link no good

@dougr1988 wrote:

link no good

To print or view your complete tax return when using the TurboTax online editions before filing the tax return you have to pay the TurboTax account fees.

To pay the TurboTax online account fees by credit card, without completing the 2019 return at this time, click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen. Then click on Print Center. Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return. On the next page, to pay by credit card, click Pay Now. The next screen will show a review of your Fees, click on Continue. Complete the next screen to pay by credit card and click Continue.

However, you can view your Form 1040 at any time. Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the screen. Click on Tools. Click on View Tax Summary. Click on Preview my 1040 on the left side of the screen.