pilotamos

I am using TT for my personal taxes and it is directing me to Premier. I have done most of the work. But I have rental property and it has to section for that.

I do not want to have to start over because you lead me to the wrong product.

When upgrading using the online editions the tax data previously entered is not lost.  Your post indicates that you are already using the Premier edition so you can enter the rental property income and expenses on Schedule E.

Enter rentals in the Search box located in the upper right of the program screen.  Click on Jump to rentals