turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I am a resident of India (full year) with a rental property in OH (Cleveland). The nonresident of OH - Country of Residency dropdown is not enabled. Appreciate any help.

On Ohio Information worksheet / Part III Residency Status, the country of residency dropdown is not enabled.

Any help to resolve this is much appreciated
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

I am a resident of India (full year) with a rental property in OH (Cleveland). The nonresident of OH - Country of Residency dropdown is not enabled. Appreciate any help.

Are you a US citizen or resident alien ?   If not then you should be filing a 1040-NR return which cannot be done on the TT system. 

Carl
Level 15

If you are not a green card holder with a social security number, you can't use TurboTax to file a tax return at all. You are required to file the 1040-NR non-resident return. TurboTax does not have or support the 1040-NR. You'll have to use www.sprintax.com to complete your non-resident tax return.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies